Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wanderlust 2014

Whenever I go online, I always check the following:
1. Seat Sale
2. Hotels
3. Travel and Food Blogs

Last year, when I turned 25, I promised my self to go to a place I haven't been before, learn new things, discover new places and experience life.

No matter how busy we are, we should always make time for ourselves.

Sometimes, we're too busy making money, accommodating people, providing the needs of other people and giving them everything we have... 

Well, it's nice to help other people and support them but we should also give reward to ourselves, for all our hard works and sacrifices.


For 2014, I booked the following:

1. February- Bangkok, Thailand (My Happy Place)
2. June - Boracay, Philippines
3. August- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 .September- Singapore, Singapore
5. November- Bangkok, Thailand
6. December- Coron, Palawan

I may not have any savings, but there's this feeling of accomplishment whenever I travel.

Will be posting the itineraries and photos soon.


""Life is a book and those who do not travel only see the cover"





No comments:

Post a Comment