Sunday, August 3, 2014

THE WHOLESOME TABLE

We were supposed to celebrate our 22nd month anniversary last Saturday but we decided to cancel it and celebrate it today.

We went  to the Salon and had our haircut and keratin treatment.

How lucky am I? Miko spent the day with me, he bought me chicken mcdo for lunch while having my keratin treatment.

After almost 2 hours getting pampered, we took a cab to Glorieta and bought fabric for our friends wedding.

After our errands, we tried the food bazaar and watched a movie (Guardians of the Galaxy)

Before going home, we decided to try the new restaurant at BGC High Street. "The Wholesome Table", they serve organic food plus the place looks cozy.

P.S. 'll be leaving on Tuesday so im gonna miss my little booger!





No comments:

Post a Comment