Wednesday, June 5, 2013

JAPANESE and TEA


A few days ago, I downloaded an application that translates Japanese to English and English to Japanese.I'm also trying to learn how to write Hiragana. 

I remember when I was in grade school, my mom bought a Japanese dictionary, we both tried to study nihonggo. She taught me how to count from 1-10 and the basics like ko ni chi wa,genki desuka, genki desu, arigato, anatano namae wanan desuka, etc.

Luckily, I can now write numbers, months and days in Japanese. 

.......



Mitsuyado Sei-men or House of Tsukemen is located at Jupiter Street in Makati.

It's across Buendia Car Exchange
The Japanese vibe. wooden tables and chairs, looks like you're in a Japanese Street
I usually order their plain tsukemen. It's 230/order. You can choose from cold/ hot noodle.
There's also cheese sauce, curry, etc. 

They also have nice tables and private rooms

I ordered for a Strawberry crushed ice with ice cream for dessert but it's not available so I had coffee jelly with vanilla ice cream instead.

..................................................................................

After my food adventure with Mitsuyado Sei-men, I went to Greenbelt to meet one of my best friends (Na). My phone's lowbat and I dont know how to contact her.

Thank Goodness! Martha was there.... I borrowed her phone and tried to call Na
(Martha-my other best friend)

Na and I decided to have tea so we went to TWG or The Wellness Group and ordered for a  Mango Crumble, Raspberry muffin and greentea with strawberry




No comments:

Post a Comment