Sunday, June 23, 2013

SIROCCO

When my friends and I went to Bangkok last year, I wanted to try Sirocco but since we're all girls, we didn't push thru.

This year, I was able to go back to my comfort zone. Bangkok.

I made sure to book a reservation for me and my best friend enemy since its his first time to visit my favorite place.

A month before our trip, I made a reservation for two pax around 6:00 p.m so we'd be able to enjoy the sunset.

After our last minute shopping in Jatujak, we went back to the hotel to change clothes.

Our hotel is located at Pratunam near Baiyoke Sky.

We rode a tuktuk from the hotel to Sirocco @ Lebua (Silom Area) 

The tuktuk cost us 150 THB

1THB- Php1.50

Sirocco is at 64th floor of Le Bua State Tower

When we arrived, the usherettes asked us to stay in Distil since they're still preparing the table.

Sirocco opens at 6pm and the live band starts at 7:30 p.m.

We ordered the signature Dome Margarita 

The price is a bit expensive compared to other restaurants and bars
Thanks to the waiters who took our photos .

After our dinner, they prepared a little something for us.

Happy 9th month Miko!

Thanks Sirocco! We'll see you again next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment