Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013



It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Hello Birthday month!

Bazaar month, food adventure, weekend in Laguna . Yeah! There's no place like home...

I'm happy I was able to complete my gift list and receive wonderful gifts from wonderful people.

Last Tuesday, I did my last minute Christmas shopping, paid a visit in my dads place in Manila, had our early Christmas lunch and gave him presents.

After our Christmas lunch, I went to a mall in Makati to do my 2nd last minute shopping with my mom.

After shopping, we had our early Christmas dinner in Old Swiss Inn  near Manila Peninsula, Makati

Around 9ish, we drove to Laguna and spent the Noche Buena and Christmas Day with the fambam

So, whats next after Christmas? Of course! my 25th Birthday :) HOORAY!!!!

How am I gonna celebrate it this year? hmmm..... No idea 

So lets see......






No comments:

Post a Comment