Thursday, December 26, 2013

PLANNER

I don't normally spend my money for myself. I also don't mind wearing clothes from bazaar or ukay-ukay and  I also don't buy expensive gadgets.

But there's one thing that motivates me and makes me wanna save money....TRAVEL

Bangkok is one of my favorite travel destinations, The piece of heaven on earth (at least for me)

so here's a sample of my itinerary for next year (February 2014)

February 12, 2014 (Wednesday)
09 : 35  PM         ETD       NAIA
11 : 35  PM         ETA       BKK

From the airport, we'll be riding a cab to our hotel which is approximately 45 minutes to 1 hr away from the airport. It will cost us THB450 (it's like a mini van)


February 13, 2014 (Thursday)
Shopping Day
Pratunam Market
Platinum Mall
Central World
MBK
Siam Paragon
Siam Discovery
Siam Square
Khao San Road


February 14, 2014 (Friday)
06 : 30 AM          Damnoen Saduak and Elephant Village
                           We'll probably join a group tour
01 : 00 PM        
06 : 00 PM          Banyan Tree: Vertigo Moon Bar (Dinner)
08 : 00 PM          Watch a cultural show or Ladyboy Show
11 : 00 PM          Nightlife


February 15, 2014 (Saturday)
09 : 00 PM          Silom Thai Cooking Class
01 : 00 PM          Jatujak Weekend Market
                           Rot Fai Night Market
                           Patpong
                           Terminal 21
                           Soi Cowboy
                           Nana
                           Ekkamai
                           Thong Lor: Wine & Dine


February 16, 2013 (Sunday)
Last Minute Shopping Day


February 17, 2013 (Monday)
12 : 40 AM       ETD     BKK
04 : 40 AM       ETA     NAIA








No comments:

Post a Comment